Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

BODY SEXY KIM KARDASHIAN HASIL DIET

BODY SEXY KIM KARDASHIAN HASIL DIET


Ahead of her marriage to her fiancé, basketball star Kris Humphries, who will be held in summer this year in the U.S., turned socialite, businessman, fashion and television star Kim Kardashian feel still need to lose weight. However, he also tried to maintain the body's sexy.

It was revealed over the Twitter recently. When a follower of his writing that he began taking weight loss supplements, Kardashian replied, "Take some for me!" Kardashian continued, "I'm about to start again! Wedding slimdown."

Kardashian actually regularly exercising at the gym. However, in recent weeks that famous butt look wider. But, despite trying to lose weight, he would still like to have preserved their sexy bodies.

The prospective bride was once claimed that he was happy to have a plump body. "I always liked the plump body," he said once. "In fact, when I was a kid and my friends say, 'Oh, your ass is so big', I said, 'I like it'," he says.

As recently found to be entering one of the La Perla store in California, which is widely known as one of the most expensive lingerie shop in the world, Kardashian wearing tight beige skirt and white blouse. After the exit of the store with groceries, he ate a bowl of yogurt, low fat and only 150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment